Corporations can help the Tatum Parker Project make a difference in the lives of Hoosier pediatric cancer patients by supporting the White Party, Bags of Fun, and/or much-needed cancer research.
The White Party
Through monetary or in-kind donations, you can help us make the White Party a success!
Each year, we receive generous in-kind donations of silent auction items:
- Sports memorabilia
- Tickets to sporting events or concerts
- Experiences such as vacation packages, in-home cooking classes, dinner for a group prepared by a private chef, and behind-the-scenes tours of Lucas Oil or the Speedway
We also receive in-kind donations of professional services:
- Marketing/advertising/public relations
Bags of Fun
The average cost to put together a Bag of Fun is $350. Every bag includes age-appropriate games, activities, toys, and a Kindle Fire. We typically deliver 25-30 Bags of Fun to Indiana pediatric cancer patients each month!
- $1,750 = 5 Bags of Fun
- $3,500 = 10 Bags of Fun
- $10,000 = 1 month’s worth of Bags of Fun
- $125,000 = 1 year’s worth of Bags of Fun