The fundraising efforts of just one person can make such a big difference for the Tatum Parker Project. See our ideas below to get started.
Ideas for How You Can Help Fundraise for Tatum Parker Project
- Go shopping for Bag of Fun items – Take a trip to the store to pick out some games, activities, or other toys we can include in a Bag of Fun. Choose items for a specific age group or gender, or get a variety!
- Make a donation – The quickest and easiest way to help the Tatum Parker Project make an impact is through your donation.
- Spread the word – Tell friends, family, and coworkers about the work the Tatum Parker Project does, then request small donations to help our mission. Every dollar counts!
- Host your own fundraiser – Many of the ideas for group fundraisers can also apply to an individual. Take a look at the list of fundraiser suggestions above, or get creative with your own ideas!
- Birthday Gifts for Bags of Fun – Have your child or children donate some of their birthday gifts to Bags of Fun.
Want to host a fundraiser or event? Looking for more ways to help. Contact us – we’ll help you join the cause and make a difference in the lives of children with pediatric cancer.
Find out about the annual White Party and other events.
Learn ways to help the Tatum Parker Project advance our mission.
Partner with Us
If you’re interested in partnering with the Tatum Parker Project, please get in touch!